Adult Eye Care
Annual or bi-annual eye exams are recommended for all individuals, even if you currently do not wear glasses.
Comprehensive Eye Care that goes above and beyond.
The Important of Regular Eye Examinations
Regular eye examinations play an important role in the early detection of eye diseases. If you are diabetic or have a family history of age-related macular degeneration (MD), glaucoma or cataracts you may be at a higher risk for developing these conditions.
Several key signs of eye strain include sore or tired eyes, itching and burning sensations in the eyes, sensitivity to light, dry or watery eyes, focusing difficulties, headaches, back and neck aches.
Modern era lifestyles demand more from our vision than ever before. Given our highly technological society, many adults constantly use their near vision at work and at home. Intensive school and job related tasks can create great visual stress.
Eye Opener Optometrists proudly use state of the art optical equipment to provide you with the most comprehensive eye health testing available today.
During your examination
- State of the art technology is used to ensure you are seeing your best and your eyes and entire body are healthy for life. Our equipment will capture images of your eyes which will help us to access your overall eye health.
- Our Optometrists will explain all the testing procedures at length and will make recommendations that are customized for your unique lifestyle.
- Our knowledgeable, dedicated staff are with you every step of the way to ensure your personalized experience.
After your Eye Exam:
- A complimentary tune-up on your existing eye wear.
- If eye wear is needed, our friendly staff will provide a complimentary eye wear consultation and help you find the perfect solutions for your visual needs, budget and style.
- Our staff are on hand to answer any questions or provide any further assistance until we see you again.